Mike Murray, CRPC®, AIF®
After 26 years in the industry, Mike Murray still finds new reasons to be passionate about his work.
As a Wealth Advisor, he takes great care to get to know his clients on a personal level and considers these close relationships to be the most rewarding and motivating part of his job. To Mike, creating a high level of trust is essential for keeping his clients’ goals top of mind and acting proactively on their behalves—and he feels honored to have earned their confidence. As a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, he takes a special interest in matters related to retirement, including accumulation and income planning.
Outside of work, Mike, along with his wife Beth enjoy all of the wonderful events and festivals the corridor has to offer. Now, empty nesters, have embraced an active lifestyle and spend time volunteering for several local organizations.
CERTIFICATIONS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- FINRA Series 7, 63, & 66
- Process-driven, Disciplined, Goal-oriented
IN THE COMMUNITY:
- Board of Directors, Iowa City Lions
- Board of Directors, Iowa City Lions Foundation
- Finance Committee Member, St. John XXIII
- Houses into Homes Volunteer