Mark Law is nothing if not diligent. On top of his 20+ years of experience, he has the distinction of being one of only four advisors in the state of Iowa to hold the Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst (AIFA®) designation—one of the industry’s highest achievements in fiduciary care. But despite his overwhelming degree of experience, Mark is never one to rest on his laurels.
“Workaholic” is a term of endearment for Mark, who spends most of his spare time pursuing his passion: exploring and researching investments. At the core of his workplace philosophy, Mark believes in maintaining flexibility, taking a hands-on approach with clients, and finding new ways to add value to their relationships. He prides himself on his ability to advocate for his clients—no detail is too small or too difficult to pursue.
In addition to being a Wealth Advisor, Mark also serves as our Chief Investment Officer, where he leads the charge in developing and refining our internal investment processes. When he’s not hard at work for our team and clients, Mark likes to attend Hawkeye sporting events with his two sons.
CERTIFICATIONS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Completed his Level 2 CIMA Program at the University of Pennsylvania’s The Wharton School
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst®
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor℠
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, 31, 53, 62, 63 & 65
- Rational, Deliberate, Unemotional
IN THE COMMUNITY:
- Community Foundation of Johnson County
- Iowa City Hospice
- Hawkeye Wrestling Club