Dee McAlpin, RICP® CDFA ® AIF®
Dee McAlpin has always been dedicated to helping others. After getting her start in the nonprofit sector, she moved to the world of personal finance, where she gets to help people improve their quality of life through sensible financial planning.
As a Retirement Income Certified Professional, she’s qualified to assist United Iowa Financial’s clients in planning for their long-term expenses and generating a sustainable income post-retirement. Ever the optimist, Dee combines her positive outlook with her experience as a mentor to help clients approach their financial challenges with confidence.
Even when she’s outside the office, Dee loves to roll up her sleeves and get to work. Any day of the week, you can find her working out, spending time with her children, soaking up the great outdoors or conquering her next household project.
CERTIFICATIONS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Retirement Income Certified Professional®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- FINRA Series 7, 63 & 65
- Prudent, Thoughtful, Comprehensive
IN THE COMMUNITY:
- Mentor, University of Iowa Women in Business (WIB)
- Board Member, Junior Achievement of Eastern Iowa
- Co-Chair for Circle of Red, Go Red for Women