Austin Svatos, CFP®, AIF®
Investing is complicated. But Austin Svatos has a talent for making the complex world of personal finance more approachable.
He uses his innate ability to connect with others to help explain difficult concepts to clients in a way they can relate to—and in a way that gets them excited about their long-term plan. By building strong relationships with the people he works with, Austin is able to pass his enthusiasm onto his clients, helping them to keep working toward their goals in the face of market uncertainties.
Austin is proud to be an Iowa City native and support the causes that make his community a better place to live. He loves to stay active, and in addition to his daily focus on health and wellness, Austin is always on the lookout for his next challenge and has completed both half and full marathons, as well as an Olympic Triathlon.
CERTIFICATIONS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- FINRA Series 7 & 66
- Balanced, Rational, Patient
IN THE COMMUNITY:
- Board Chair, Advisory Board, Boys & Girls Club of The Corridor
- Volunteer, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Volunteer, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics